Simplify Document Workflow
All successful organizations look to boost efficiency and increase productivity. That’s one of the reasons why so many businesses implement an electronic document management system (DMS). These systems streamline conventional hardcopy documents into digital workflows.
To further enhance the many benefits of a document management system, KYOCERA has developed DMConnect – a robust business application that transforms your MFP into an on-ramp for routing documents to any folder in your DMS, not to mention store, retrieve and share files quickly, easily, and securely. The scanned information is processed based on your customized workflows. Additionally, DMConnect allows you to enter index data at the control panel of the KYOCERA MFP, enhancing the overall workflow and ensuring accurate information is being attached to your document data.
DMConnect delivers flexible document capture with a highly scalable infrastructure, configuration flexibility, and the ease of use necessary to implement everything from simple to more complex workflows. The application offers many productivity features, including barcode routing to distribute and store documents quickly and accurately. Once processing is complete, the documents and attached metadata can be distributed to multiple destinations simultaneously, based on your specific workflows. Document enhancement is also offered through the application’s optical character recognition (OCR), blank page removal and Bates editing features. And for added security, administrators can restrict user groups from accessing documents through DMConnect’s Active Directory integration.
- Convert text into searchable, editable content using optional OCR
- Support compliance initiatives with e-mail notification of document distribution
- Multi-destination routing capability improves employee productivity
- View and reset Bates counters with Bates editor for easy identification of documents
- Blank page removal capability for cleaner, smaller file size
- Split documents with fixed or arbitrary number of pages
- Automatically index documents to minimize filing errors
- Ensure document security by restricting groups or departments via Active Directory
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) support for cost effective document management and storage