Enhancing Scan-to-Email Capability
For businesses that depend on e-mails and document attachments as part of their daily workflow, Kyocera’s Exchange Connector offers a highly productive way to easily transform hardcopy documents into secure Microsoft Exchange message attachments.
Microsoft Exchange Connector for Kyocera Devices
Exchange Connector is designed to work with Microsoft Exchange Server, enabling your KYOCERA MFP to function as an extension of your e-mail environment. Authenticated users can harness key features available with Microsoft Outlook, including access to contacts and global address lists, as well as the ability to set up e-mail fields to make addressing easy.
Subject line and body message can be entered directly from the MFP to further streamline the process. Each e-mail message created at the MFP is addressed from the sender’s e-mail address, instead of an unknown MFP address, helping ensure secure and reliable delivery. A copy of the message will be stored in the users Sent Items folder for confirmation and auditing purposes.
By seamlessly integrating with Microsoft Exchange Server, Kyocera’s Exchange Connector offers you efficient e-mail communication for mission critical documents.
- Leverage your existing Microsoft Exchange Server investment with additional functionality from HyPAS-enabled KYOCERA MFPs
- Increase productivity by creating and transmitting hardcopy documents as e-mail attachments direct from the MFP
- Easily access Microsoft Outlook features
- Copies of scanned e-mail messages are retained in the user’s Sent Items folder
- User authentication ensures network security