Enhance Teacher Productivity, Test-Grading Efficiency
Teaching Assistant streamlines the task of printing, grading and analyzing multiple-choice test results using popular bubble sheet forms. With Teaching Assistant, the Kyocera HyPAS-enabled MFP does the work; educators can concentrate on the students themselves, and lesson plans, not on the time-consuming, error-prone process of manual test grading.
As an embedded app that runs on the Kyocera MFP, Teaching Assistant does not require network resources and IT support. What’s more, there is no server software to install or PC to connect. Teachers and support staff value its intuitive touch-screen operation, where an unlimited number of bubble sheets can be printed. The finalized tests are scanned, via Teaching Assistant, with test scores and associated reports immediately available; there’s no wait!
A Powerful App for Teachers & Classrooms
Comprehensive analytics even drill down to the 10 easiest and 10 most difficult questions, enabling educators to identify strengths and weaknesses, and gear classroom instruction accordingly. With direct integration into Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher, teachers can use the data for statistical purposes throughout the semester. Also, teachers have the ability to incorporate essay questions into their exams and the capability of printing test sheets with student names. Finally, student and test information are also kept secure since Teaching Assistant clears all test data from the MFP after every job.
Print Bubble Sheets, Analyze Grades and More
Teaching Assistant uses economical plain paper to generate bubble sheets. This means dedicated scanning systems with expensive pre-printed media, become a thing of the past. To further drive down costs, Teaching Assistant allows users to export test scores and reports directly to an email address or USB drive – reducing paper, toner and energy consumption.
The value of Teaching Assistant extends beyond K-12 school districts and can be easily deployed in corporate environments for product, sales and service training programs. Teaching Assistant is a registered trademark of Kyocera. Microsoft Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Transforms select KYOCERA MFPs into an on-demand test printing, grading and analysis hub
- Increases productivity by enabling a teacher to quickly create/print/grade/analyze multiple-choice tests
- Automated grading improves accuracy; human error is virtually eliminated
- Provides teachers with at-a-glance feedback on how students performed, with detailed reports that include bar graphs, histograms and test statistics
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher integration allows comparative analysis throughout the semester
- Speeds turnaround on individual test results; if necessary, extra help can be provided sooner rather than later
- Lowers costs by using economical plain paper to print bubble sheets and answer keys, eliminating the need for special media and dedicated scanning systems
- On demand testing capability enables teachers to monitor student comprehension with greater accuracy
- Routes test results to email or USB drive – in universal PDF or CSV format – for conservation of paper, toner, energy and budget
- Increases student security by clearing all test data from the MFP after every job
Authorized Full-Line Copystar Dealer
Authorized Repair Depot for
Authorized Printer Dealer
Authorized Repair Depot for
© Laserfax USA
All Rights Reserved.