Secure, Flexible Cost Recovery Application for a Mobile Workforce
Wasted paper, overlooked chargebacks and unnecessary printing all negatively impact your organization’s bottom line. To offset this, businesses look toward cost management solutions to help improve profitability and gain insight into their document driven activity.
OCM software allows you to monitor all printing, copying, scanning and faxing activity – as well as handling chargebacks and control who is printing, how much is being printed and identifying the cost of printing across your organization.
OCM for Cost Management and Secure Mobile Printing
OCM’s cost management solution delivers a turnkey secure print, cost recovery solution that is easy to use, enhances productivity and helps reduce cost associated with document output. OCM’s range of business solutions can be easily configured to meet your specific billing and cost recovery requirements.
The OCM central management console transforms select KYOCERA MFPs into a hub of an adaptive infrastructure, accurate cost management and secure print with mobile secure print release throughout an entire organization. OCM offers you the ability to regain control and transparency for all document workflow; printing, copying, faxing and scanning activities.
OCM is committed to bringing to market innovative, top-quality Kyocera HyPAS compatible software products, solutions and applications which enable organizations to significantly lower the cost and environmental impact of printing.
- Complete end-to-end document output and cost management solution
- Optimize device management throughout your organization
- Increase worker efficiency and productivity
- Integrate into existing third party client billing applications
- Access confidential jobs from any Kyocera HyPAS-enabled device
- Support green initiatives by helping to reduce print waste
- Ensure compliance by capturing Internet and e-mail activity by end user
- Mobile Secure Print Release for mobile users who wish to print
- Improve revenue stream by turning cost centers into profit centers